Many Sponsors and CROs get a press release written as part of their clinical trial patient recruitment marketing collateral, but few leverage the full recruitment power. Here are some of the ways to turn a press release into your best recruitment tool.
Send a press release about your clinical trial to:
- GPs and specialistsl via email to encourage referrals (they are more likely to read a press release than the standard clinical trial letter especially if the subject line is the "TA" and "Press Release")
- medical media for publication so GPs and specialists read it and refer their patients
- the general public health and lifestyle media so patient communities read about the Study and contact their nearest Clinic
- health industry organisations that specialise in supporting specific patient communities for use in their enewsletter or website or even database
- social media channels related to the medical condition
- news wires as a secure PDF-locked press release that can't be changed but has clickable links to Clinics or a Study website etc
- From research through to draft and final approval.
- We can even manage the distribution so your clinical trial press release gets to the right people to boost patient enrollment.
- We even manage translations. See Sponsor testimonials here.